This is one history lesson most people probably will not mind reading! It's not funny but it's creepy and interesting...
1) Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
2) Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
3) Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.
4) Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head
5) Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.
6) Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
7) Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln , was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
8) John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln , was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
9) Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.
10) Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'
Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln ' made by 'Ford.'
11) Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.
12) Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
And here's the kicker...
13) A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe , Maryland.
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.