Here's Why your Boss is an Asshole!

When God created man, all the body parts argue who should be the boss.

Legs: I should be the boss! Without me man cannot go anywhere!


Eyes: I should be the boss! Without me man is goanna miss a lot beautiful thing!

Skins: I should be the boss! Without me man cannot feel anything!

Brain: I should be the boss, without me man cannot think!

Then here come the Asshole, “I should be the boss!”, he shouted, and everyone busted into laughter.

Asshole is pissed off, and he stay shut for weeks. The leg become wobbly, the eyes become crossed, the skin become pale and the brain become foggy.

In the end, everyone give up, and make Asshole the boss.

What's the morale of the story? You need not have to be a brain to be a boss, just be an asshole!
Haw haw haw...

No comments: